JELET-2019 New Rules
WBJEE JELET is a joint entrance test/Examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for aspirants seeking admission to second year of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy (Excluding Architecture) through lateral entry scheme.
For THE year, 2019–2020 academic sessions, the Board (WBJEEB) will conduct common entrance examination titled JELET-2019 for lateral entry into 2nd year (3rd semester) of the four-year courses of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy.
Recommended for JELET:
- JELET-2019 New Exam Rules
- JELET Latest Syllabus
- JELET Exam Date and Time
- JELET Previous year question
- JELET EXAM PREPARATION (MOCK TEST 1)
- Matrix important question for JELET
The application for this examination, will be received ONLINE through the official website.
Date of Examination: 14th July 2019 (Sunday)
Online Application: 26.03.2019 to 16.04.2019
Rules of the JELET Examination :
1. The Candidates are advised to enter the examination centres at least 30 minutes before commencement of the test.
2. Be sure about that, the exact location of your examination centre and means of commuting, in order to avoid any inconvenience on the day of examination.
3. No candidate of JELET, will be allowed to seat for the test in any centre other than the one allotted to him/her and as is mentioned in the admit card. If Any candidate found to occupy a seat other than the one allotted to him/her will be reported against & his/her paper will be cancelled.
4. The candidate of JELET Carry the following documents to enter the examination centre.
a. A hard copy of the admit card.
b. A copy of colour photograph as was uploaded during online time of the application.
c. Any photo identity card in original such as Aadhaar card/ Pan card / Passport/ Voter card/ 10th standard admit card/ School – ID card.
5. Frisking may be carried out while entering the JELET EXAM centre for checking prohibited objects.
6. Candidates of JELET are advised to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the test.
7. No ANY candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall beyond the scheduled time of commencement of the test under any circumstance.
8. Candidates OF JELET are not allowed to carry any written or printed material, calculator, pen, docu-pen, log table, wristwatch, any communication device like mobile phones etc. inside the examination hall. If Any candidate found with such items will be reported against & his/her candidature will be summarily cancelled.
9. Question booklets of JELET EXAM-2019 will be distributed well before commencement of the test. Take out the OMR sheet OF JELET EXAM without breaking seals of the question booklet and check that your OMR number & question booklet number are same. If not SEALED, ask the invigilator to replace the whole set from same series.
10. Put your signature on the top of JELET question booklet.
11. Read the instructions given on OMR & on the cover page of THE JELET question booklet very carefully.
12. Write question booklet number & roll number at the appropriate places on the OMR SHEET. Wrong entry of JELET question booklet number & roll number may lead to rejection of the OMR SHEET or wrong scoring, for which the Board will not remain responsible. If any candidate makes any mistake, THEN he/she must not over write. Request the invigilator to strike it out & rewrite the correct numbers and put his/her signature ON THAT PATER.
13. Darken appropriate bubbles of JELET question booklet number & Roll number.
14. Write your name in BLOCK LETTERS ( like BISWAJEET ROY, name of the centre & put your signature in appropriate places on the OMR. Do not put any stray mark anywhere in the paper else; it may lead to rejection of OMR sheet.
15. Check your full Roll number, photograph, spelling of your name in the attendance sheet matches with those given in your admit card. If any correction is needed, bring it to the notice of the invigilator OF that room.
16. JELET Question booklet seals can be opened only at the time of commencement of test and as will be announced by the invigilator. Check all the pages of JELET question booklet. If YOU SEE, there is any damage or missing page or any difficulties to read the question booklet, ask your invigilator to replace the whole set from the same series.
17. Maintain silence during the JELET EXAMINATION. Any conversation/gesticulation or creation of disturbances will be deemed as misdemeanor. If any candidate is found adopting any unfair means, his/her candidature will be cancelled, and / or he/she will be debarred either permanently or for a period as is deemed fit by the Centre- in- Charge.
18. No any discussion will be allowed with the invigilator of this room, regarding any question.
19. Candidates may do rough work in the space provided in the question booklet not any rough paper are allowed.
20. No candidate will leave his/her seat without permission of the invigilator of this room, until the test is over.
21. No candidate will leave the hall till the end of the JELET EXAMINATION & all OMRs SHEET are collected & tallied by the invigilator.
22. Candidates can take his/her JELET question booklet after the test.
23. If any Examinee/candidate is found impersonating, he/she will be handed over to the police & candidature of the original candidate will be cancelled outright.
- Probability important question for JELET
- Electrical Technology JELET Important Question Paper
- Computer application JELET Important Question paper
- Download JELET Admit Card